Parent Manager Workshop
January 30, 2010 Saturday 10AM Badgley/Snow Entertainment $65
Lynne Murphy Badgley and Cinda Snow of Badgley/Snow Entertainment are not only talent managers, but are
proud mothers of very successful and established actors.
Cinda is mother and manager of Brittany Snow (JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE, PROM NIGHT, GOSSIP GIRLS,
NIP/TUCK, AMERICAN DREAMS, GUIDING LIGHT, and HAIRSPRAY with John Travolta, Michelle Pfeiffer,
Amanda Bynes, Zac Effron, Allison Janey, Queen Latifah, James Marsden and many more.)
Lynne is mother & manager of Penn Badgley (GOSSIP GIRLS, JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE, THE YOUNG AND
THE RESTLESS, DO OVER and EASY A with Emma Stone, Stanley Tucci, Amanda Bynes, and Lisa Kudrow).
UPDATE: Jody Alexander from KSR Talent will also attend the kids portion of the event! KSR
(also known as KSA Talent) is one of the biggest and best agencies for kids/teens!
As managers their clients have (not their kids) have booked roles in projects like
One Tree Hill
How I met Your Mother
True Jackson V.P.
United States of Tara
Bless this Mess
The Jay Leno Show
Big Time Rush
During this workshop for both talent and parents, Cinda & Lynne will share their vast wisdom and knowledge from
their years of successfully navigating the young actors world. In addition.....they ARE LOOKING to sign new talent!
Kids & Teens’ Session: 10AM to 12:30PM
- Preparing for an audition
- Reading the Breakdown/sides
- Auditioning process
- What to do, what to say, how to dress, etc.
Parents’ Session: 1:00PM to 2:00PM
- How to help your child to be a successful actor
- What does your child really need to be successful
- Getting an agent/manager, and what’s the difference
- How to choose the right photographer, and how to choose the right headshot
- Preparing your child for an audition - both theatrical and commercial
- It's a business - how to market and promote your child